Sunday 19 February 2012

Our Bargate Exhibition

Our exhibition at the Bargate Monument Gallery has just come to a close. All in all I think it was a success. Despite the cold building and steepest steps I've ever had to walk up we got a lot of visitors who showed positive interest in our work. The comments left in our comment book were lovely and some were particularly directed at my own work which was really nice to read. I think the experience was useful as it prepped us for our final show later on in the year. Setting the show up seemed to be a bit of free-for-all which came together in the end. This was good though as it taught us we need to be more organised for our final show. 


Here is the gallery from the far end, looking towards the entrance.


Here are the two pieces I had on show on the walls. I also had a few pieces on display in the cabinets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment