Friday 30 March 2012

Drawings

As I've been back at home for easter I decided to get some pencils out and just do some drawing. As I had been doing self promotion work before finishing for easter I'd not done much on the project and thought it would be a way of getting back to it.




Foxes are becoming more and more apparent in what will be in the final pieces. I think with the symbolism of the fox in the story it will definitely be used symbolically in the final images 


I was also thinking about the character of Mabel, and trying to capture her character. 

This was more out of want than need but it was really nice to spend a few days drawing. With paper cutting, and using watercolour, I think it's good to have good drawing behind it as that will create a better image. So it's always nice to go back to basics sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment