Thursday 17 May 2012

The final hurdle.

I've hit a bit of a brick wall in this last week as recently I've just come down with I think, stomach flu. I've been a bit frantic as we're coming to the end of the project anyway. I decided yesterday to stop and sleep as there was no point making myself worse.
It's meant that I haven't been able to go and get my fox model or first image photographed like I had hoped but I think the reasoning is fairly understandable. I had trouble finding the photography studio as renovation has meant it's been moved. I had planned on going back in today when tutors were in to ask but I've been worse today.
This means I won't have my final pieces photographed by the time this blog has to be handed in which is a shame but I can't go that far from my room at the moment. I had also planned on getting my other two images completed yesterday and today.
I will hopefully get my pieces photographed on Monday and Tuesday next week. I will have to do separate appointments anyway as I can't carry all work in at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment